How can I make Infusionsoft send emails to people who opted in but aren’t getting emails?
Sometimes Infusionsoft won’t send emails to people you know have opted in.
Here’s how to fix that.
1. Go to the contact record.
2. Under Email/Social, click on ‘Manage Email Status’ under their email address.
3. Click on “Indicate that you have permission to market to this address…” Only do this if you are really sure that you have permission to market to this person.
4. On the new piece of screen that appears, check the box to indicate you have permission and then leave a note saying why you believe you do.
5. Now you can email this contact normally.